What do I do?

Ok I just met this guy named kaleb like a week ago and I like him and he likes me, but I also met this guy named john like 2 months ago and he likes me too and I'm starting to like him too, but the weird thing is is that both of them are good friends. kaleb knows I like him but john doesn't know I like him so if I end up being with john, then kaleb will probably be mad and felt led on, but I think I like john better. So how do I make this decision? and if I were get with john how would I not hurt kaleb?

Most Helpful Guy

• OK... what you need to do is sit and think... I don't just mean think about how they look or none of that I mean really think about who you want to be with.... then if its john DON'T tell kaleb the old "were to good of friends to date" that will make him feel worse tell him the real reason that your dating john... now don't get me wrong he prolly will get mad but if he's a real friend he will let it go... peace out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ok heres what you need to do... Go on a date with both of them. 1 at a time, than see who's sweeter and nicer, and who treats you better. than if that's to hard to choose from. than just think of their personalities and the one who is cutest. than decide who to date!

• You're young, go out with both. Flip a coin on who gets the first chance.