Why would he call me now?

I dated this guy for two or three months this past winter, and we broke up because he "was too busy for a commitment". We broke up in January, and I haven't talked to him since then. We are still friends on Facebook though. But, I've been dating someone since February, and it says on my Facebook that I'm in a relationship and stuff. So, I'm sure that this guy is aware that I'm with someone now. So, he called me today and left a message that said, "hey, I know its been a while but I was just calling to see how you are and invite you to play some softball tonight because we need more girls on our team. So just call me back." I noticed that he wrote something on Facebook about needing more softball players too. Why do you think he called me?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just seriously needs to dig up some girls for the game. It's not like he said anything inappropriate and he should be aware of your relationship status. I wouldn't make much of this.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably really need a player for the softball team and he saw you on FB and thinking I have her number maybe she will come out. His message doesn't have any alternative motive at all.

• Perhaps he just needed someone else for the team.