Feel dirty after random hook up

Ladies if you just meet a guy and hook up with him would you be happy with yourself the next day?

Most Helpful Girl

• One the rare occasion that I had a one nighter, if it was under good circumstances, a worthwhile night and left in an un-awkward situation where I'll know we'll talk again then I didn't feel bad.

The only times I'll feel dirty is if the guy had recently broken up with an ex, if I sleep with him despite having feeling for someone else, if one of my friends had slept with him previously, If I know he's gonna regret it after it's happened, If I know he's not my type but I was just drunk enough to think he was, If he has a reputation as being a bit of a player or if it's super awkward in the morning and I know we were both drunk when it happened so it's just uncomfortable.

And that is why I don't put myself in those situations!

What Girls Said 10

• The only time I did it I wasn't. I knew I'd be upset with myself in the morning. What I didn't expect was being upset with myself the moment it ended. And I mean the MOMENT.

• I did a ons. Too many risks...both health wise and emotionally...

you can get pregnant and you don't know the person that well like their sexual history but then maybe I'm just too paranoid. Yeah that's probably it.

oh well...what about you?

What makes you want to have girlfriend instead of a one nighter?

• It doesn't bother me. Physicality doesn't really mean that much to me.

• if the hook up was fun and went well then I have no problem with myself, in fact I feel good

• If it was good no complaints from me.

• i don't do hookups because I know I wouldn't feel good about it, I don't play those games

• I just got off the phone with a friend who told me that even the suggestion of a hookup (Date2) made *him* feel cheap and dirty -- and consider the girl who propositioned him to be such for sure.

I personally wouldn't be able to do that. I've tried to be "easy going" about stuff like this, but it's not in my nature, though I do have acquaintances who are okay with the random hook up concept.

• Only if the sex was good.

• Nope.

I'm a virgin and apart of the reason I'm so firm in staying that way is because I know A LOT of girls who have done just that. Sometimes she doesn't even realize that in his eyes, she's nothing greater than a random hook up and that hurts her even more. I really never want to experience that from personal experience : / I'd feel terrible about my worth the next day like "Well what the hell, why does he just view me as hook up material and not girlfriend material?"

• If I were drunk and then woke up the next day and figured out what happened, then yes. If it were my goal to hook up with some random guy, then no.

What Guys Said 1

• if those were her intentions why not?