Was your first kiss good or bad?

I was over at my boyfriend's house tonight. We ended up watching a movie and cuddling on the couch. In the middle of the movie he moved his arm in a while that tickled and I jumped. After I explained why a tickle fight broke out. As I was trying to get away from him he pulled me back on the couch, told me I was cute, and kissed me. This was my first kiss. I've heard stories of completely horrible first kisses though. Do you think the majority of first kisses are bad?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• still waiting lol ;p

• Yours is cute. I haven't had mine yet, lol. But to answer your question, I have a feeling the majority of first kisses aren't great and are probably often awkward or one-sided (mostly it's a reet guy who goes way further than the girl expects, like by using tongue).

He was your boyfriend before you guys had even kissed?

• Yeah. Well we talked for about a month and a half then on the first date he asked me to be his girlfriend. This was like a second date kinda. So he took his time.

What Girls Said 6

• Mine was great at the time. I had the lame butterflies in my stomach and my head was spinning afterward and I did a little skip as I was walking away...you know...the usual...

But thinking back now...*shudders*:l

• Mine was just awkward and horrible , good think that it was with a friend who was just teaching me ,good thing he taught me because if I wudve had it with a boyfriend it wudve been so weird but ima pro now aahaha

• Well... I was like 11, so I didn't know the difference between a good kiss or a bad kiss, really. I thought I was pretty badass, though, so yeah, I enjoyed it.

• Hey, hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you style your bangs? They're really cute.

• Thanks. They're cut really short and I just comb them all forward and sweep them to the side. I don't part my hair.

• Mine was good, it was sweet and simple. :)

• I'm 19 and am still haven't had my first kiss.. is that bad?

• Yours sounds cute! Mine was kind of awkward I don't think I was doing it right lol see I had my mouth closed because I wanted to get a peck.. And I thought gradually we would go girl no the whole Time he had his mouth open lmao