Was your first kiss good or bad?

I was over at my boyfriend's house tonight. We ended up watching a movie and cuddling on the couch. In the middle of the movie he moved his arm in a while that tickled and I jumped. After I explained why a tickle fight broke out. As I was trying to get away from him he pulled me back on the couch, told me I was cute, and kissed me. This was my first kiss. I've heard stories of completely horrible first kisses though. Do you think the majority of first kisses are bad?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• still waiting lol ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Yours is cute. I haven't had mine yet, lol. But to answer your question, I have a feeling the majority of first kisses aren't great and are probably often awkward or one-sided (mostly it's a reet guy who goes way further than the girl expects, like by using tongue).

He was your boyfriend before you guys had even kissed?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Well we talked for about a month and a half then on the first date he asked me to be his girlfriend. This was like a second date kinda. So he took his time.

What Girls Said 6

• Mine was great at the time. I had the lame butterflies in my stomach and my head was spinning afterward and I did a little skip as I was walking away...you know...the usual...

But thinking back now...*shudders*:l

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was just awkward and horrible , good think that it was with a friend who was just teaching me ,good thing he taught me because if I wudve had it with a boyfriend it wudve been so weird but ima pro now aahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I was like 11, so I didn't know the difference between a good kiss or a bad kiss, really. I thought I was pretty badass, though, so yeah, I enjoyed it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey, hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you style your bangs? They're really cute.

• Thanks. They're cut really short and I just comb them all forward and sweep them to the side. I don't part my hair.

• Mine was good, it was sweet and simple. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and am still haven't had my first kiss.. is that bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours sounds cute! Mine was kind of awkward I don't think I was doing it right lol see I had my mouth closed because I wanted to get a peck.. And I thought gradually we would go girl no the whole Time he had his mouth open lmao

0|0
    0|0