How creepy would this be?

My friend gave me this girl's number I have a crush on to call. Would it be weird calling her if she isn't the one who gave me her number? Should I call? Or should I text her first? Or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl may not want you to have her number, so its not okay to call.

As long as your friend told this girl this is what she was going to do, then its perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 7

• DO NOT CALL HER. I would personally find this very creepy or a super turn off. You should have asked HER for her number, a bit soft to get it from someone else.

• Well first off, I wanted to ask her on a date in person, I didn't get the chance and like a dumb ass I didn't think to ask for her number. She doesn't have a Facebook so I can't ask her for it there and I don't really know what else to do.

• Now hat's a good idea! Thank you!

• You're welcome. Glad to help

• Talk to her first and see if you can get her number or something which will help you communicate with her, but don't call her or text her just like that because it's creepy, unless you say something like I got your number from someone because I needed help with something and then start talking to her, show that you didn't just call her for help, but also because you are interested.

• lol no, she will be like "how did this guy guy my number?.." at least like.. freind her and chat her on Facebook first or something

• If you are interested in this girl Why don't you go up to her and start a conversation with her? I would find it weird if I got a call from a guy who I didn't give my # to myself. She may get upset that this friend gave out her #.

• Well we have talked before. I was going to ask her on a date after graduation but I never got the chance as I didn't see her anymore. I don't think we'll see each other unless I do something.

• Well, if you want her go and get her.

• Try and talk to her maybe if she has Facebook add her on that talk to her or you can try and talk to her and ask for her number but just calling her is a no bacause that's a no okay

• just call her what's there to lose don't text first no you shoulod call first ;)

• Text her first

What Guys Said 1

• haha unless you guys have sparked some eye contact like the kind when two people find each other attractive or have introudced yourself, do not call. It's a bit weird.

• We have talked a couple of times before haha. I wasn't wanting to call someone I've never talked to: