Guys and girls, when did you have your first kiss in your whole life?

Recently I feel like I have a lot of pressure on me because I have never kissed a guy before. I am a sophomore right now in high school. Is it weird not to have kissed someone by now? I mean when did you have your first kiss? Did you enjoy it? Did you regret it because you had your first kiss to early?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first peck kiss was when I was 14 and a freshman in high school. I was hanging out with him after school smoking cigarette stubs (I laugh at it now) and I was like kiss me lol.

My first kiss that I actually consider my first kiss was also when I was 14 (but a few months later). It was with a ginger, later at night, under a shrub. We hung out that day.. everything was cool then I was like, laying in his arms, and he took my chin and shoved his tongue down by throat. I thought it was gross so I went home and brushed, flossed, and used mouthwash twice. I made out with him a few more times after that and it was fine though.

No I didn't regret it. All the other people had their first kisses by then so I was glad to have done it. (Not saying I did it just for that reason, it came as a surprise. I just was glad to have experienced it like my other friends.) No it's not "weird" to not have your first kiss yet as a sophomore in high school. What are you 15, 16? It will come with time, just be patient and wait for someone you care about if that's a big thing with you. :)

What Guys Said 5

• 8th grade, think I was 13 or 14

• 15 years old, my best friends cousin. she was ugly as sin, and even had some extra teeth. LOL

• At the age of 25 Years

• This whore on my bus that used to let older dudes bang her starting at 12. Romantic.

• No. Not weird at all. Just wait til it's natural, nothing else will matter in the future, I promise. Girls are better kissers anyway, that's just how it works. ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I was 11 or 12 and I was away at a two week sleep over camp. I had a camp boyfriend (AKA you're dating for the length of the camp then you act like it never happened) and he walked me to my cabin one night and I hugged him goodbye. When I went inside all the my cabin mates were like "OMGGGGG! YOU NEED TO KISS HIM!" So I ran down before he walked away and kissed him. Hahahaha, he turned all red it was adorable.

• Would like to say it was with a guy I really liked, but my first proper kiss was when I was 18 with some dude I met at a party. I've come to realize he wasn't that good but at least he was quite fit :P.

Don't feel under pressure, when you're ready and it's not awquard just go for it. I still talk to that guy sometimes, and don't regret it.

• my sister just finished her junior year and still hasn't kissed anyone. my roommate in college didn't kiss anyone until this year when she was 18. is surprisingly common, don't feel bad. personally I think kissing is a really fun and innocent thing to do, I've never really regretted kissing anyone and I don't think its a really serious decision. I love kissing its fun. my first kiss was in 8th grade

• I didn't have mine till I was 26. How's THAT for you?

And it was a stranger too! A blind date. Wasn't ready for it...but when I got it BOY did I want summore!

• im a senior and I still haven't kissed anyone :(

• Don't feel pressured. If you just kiss someone to get your first kiss out of the way it will not be nearly as enjoyable as sharing your first kiss with someone you care about. My first kiss was when I was 20 and I do not regret it at all. It was with my ex boyfriend and I enjoyed it a lot.

• If we are being honest here, I haven't had mine yet...and I'm 18 and just graduated high school. Hell, I've never been kissed or had a boyfriend for that matter. Sometimes I feel a bit pathetic :/

• it's not weird, I know plenty of people who hadn't had their first kiss by then. I didn't have mine until my freshman year of college

• I'm a sophomore in college and I still haven't had mine haha

• No it's not weird..I actually had mine at 18 I'm now 21 it was with the guy I really liked at the time and it wasint that bad