How do you know if a guy is ready to kiss?

Any signs or anything? Should you wait for the guy to make the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I think any guy might appreciate it if you made the first move though. If you've been dating him for more than a week, and he hasn't made that kind of move, I see no reason why you shouldn't at least take the gambit yourself. The absolute worst case scenario is he'd pull away. It might be embarrassing at first, but you'll get over it, and maybe at some point you could even talk about it. In fact I'd suggest you do sooner or later.

Anyway, I say just make a move. Kiss him. See what happens.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Kiss him or wait for him to kiss you. If he kisses you then I think that would be an OK sign to see that he is ready to kiss you. Brilliant question.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want behavior al signs, he'll make a triangle from your eyes to your lips. This won't necessarily tell you that he's ready, but it does say he want's to.

• Well a guy looks into your eyes and at your lips when he wants to kiss you while he may or may not be holding you close to him. Guys find it as a turn on when you go for the first move

• Couldn't have said it better myself. I find myself doing those things before kissing a girl.