Why don't men mind age in relationships?

when it comes to relationships, most girls look for guys who are either their age or older while men will go out with girls of any age, even younger ones. why do you think this is?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Instincts, based in fertility.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Speaking for myself, I am looking for someone to be happy with and not worrying about how it looks to others. I am not worrying about finances, social status or anything else.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well usually guys go with younger woman. At least that's how it seems within history. As a guy I can say I really don't mind going out with someone older than me or younger, because both have something to offer. Mainly different views on things.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Females behavior and personality mature a lot faster than males. A guy can usually date a girl a lot younger than her because she is mature and ready to date someone older than her. Or another reason for some douche bag men they just want a young broad around to make them feel young again. I would NEVER date a guy younger than me just because I know where their mindset is and it's not where I would want my boyfriend's to be.

1|0
    0|0