Would this kind of text make you feel good or would it make you feel used

so there's this guy I have a thing with sort of. but things are weird these days, as in he's not showing the same amount of interest he did before. when we hang out things are the same, but when we're apart, he doesn't text as often as he used to. anyways, he's going on a trip for the whole summer. he told me to hav a great summer and I replied 'yea but itll kinda suck cause id be bored not having anyone to text' (cant text him Because hez going to a different country). any thoughts?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him how you feel, hopefully he feels the same way and maybe you guys can message each other on Facebook? Just an idea! If doesn't feel the same way, trust me I know it is the worst feeling in the world and you feel like that's the only person you can be with, but you need to be ready to move on if he's not interested. He sounds like the kind of guy who likes to flirt a lot (some people just like doing that to everyone) and its really hard to tell if he has feelings for anyone! Hope this helps and good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm it would make me feel like I'll be missed

What Girls Said 1

• say something that will have him thinking of you the entire time he's gone.