What would you send back?

a guy send you this message { Hope you are OK as well stay beautiful and bless} what would you send back

hola.lol..dont really knw tha spanish thing but thanks for checking..ope you ar OK as well stay beautiful an bless { what would you say?}
ITS FROM I GUY I LIKE
hola.lol..dont really knw tha spanish thing but thanks for checking..ope you ar OK as well stay beautiful an bless { what would you say?} ITS FROM I GUY I LIKE

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww thankyou...how sweet of you. I hope you are too.

But my real response would be lmfao stfu..and I would probably call them p**** whipped or cheesy.

Yeah..im rude..but whatever.

What Guys Said 3

• SHOW ME YOUR DICK I"LLL SHOW YOU MY TITS

• what a crap! like seriously

• yeah if you say that he will send you a dic pic and be happy

• some guys are different ok!

• "umm I like girls..."

• Umm...whats the question?

• i guy send this to me [ hola.lol..dont really knw tha spanish thing but thanks for checking..ope you ar OK as well stay beautiful an bless] [ I like the the guy] but I dot know what to say back

What Girls Said 4

• Thank you, hope you're doing well too.

• ''you too, thanks'' I guess it would be enough.

• Depends who sent it. If it was someone I had no problems with, I'd reply with a thank you and wishing the same. If it was someone who made me suffer, I wouldn't reply at all.

• I'd be like thanks sweetheart and I will just for you (: