What happens when you like your best friend but your engaged?

I am in a relationship with Mathew for over 4 years now and we are getting married this September but lately I been having feelings for our best friend Kelvin.( just to let you all know I met Kelvin first and introduced them). Anyways I don't want to leave Mathew but I do want to be with Kelvin as well but he has no feelings for me at all. I am very confused as on what to do. They both know how I feel and I hurt them both very much. Me and MI am in a relationship with Mathew for over 4 years now and we are getting married this September but lately I been having feelings for our best friend Kelvin.( just to let you all know I met Kelvin first and introduced them). Anyways I don't want to leave Mathew but I do want to be with Kelvin as well but he has no feelings for me at all. I am very confused as on what to do. They both know how I feel and I hurt them both very much. Me and Mathew want to work our problems out and we don't want to break up or want a break but I can't get Kelvin out of my head. I think about him, I dream about him I even tried to do a three some with them both and that didn't happen. I need some serious advice.athew want to work our problems out and we don't want to break up or want a break but I can't get Kelvin out of my head. I think about him, I dream about him I even tried to do a three some with them both and that didn't happen. I need some serious advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• keep what you have. don't run after a pipe run and wind up with nothing

• I thi k you need to put the wedding on hold and figure out what you really want