Girls, don't you ever feel you're a bit more shallow as compared to guys?

I always see girls complaining about how us guys are shallow and picky. And we only care about looks and what not. But have you girls not realized you do the same? And when looks aren't the case then it's the money. Because no matter how unattractive or overweight a girl is, she can still get few guys lined up to go out with her at least. But a guy has to be either good looking, rich, tall, really muscular for a girl to even consider giving him a chance. By the time both guys and girls reach the age of 25, the percentage of guys being virgins is much higher than girls. Since girls in general tend to be attracted to those guys who already have several other girls into them. I'm not saying guys aren't shallow, we are but girls are just more shallow. Not to mention girls are never truthful about what they find attractive and just straight up lie due to the fear of the possibility of being seen negatively.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think women just have a better idea of what kind of guy they can get, and what kind of guy will never be interested. I have a list of guys that like me because I'm nice to them, but honestly they really aren't my type. Is it because I'm shallow? No. I'm just not at all attracted to any of them. The guys I do go for could easily have girls lining up to date them. Why? because they're good looking. I'll wait, because I too am good looking and can afford to wait for the right guy good looking guy to come along.

Now tell me. How is it at all advantageous for a girl to be chased by people she does not like, in the end she's still single. You cannot force attraction. Ugly girls would give an ugly guy a chance because that girl would not see that guy as ugly. e.g. link

I agree rich guys can get shallow women, but people generally look down on those who date who date others just for their money.

Height is part of being good looking, It does make a guy more attractive live with it.

Muscles are a sign of health, looking after yourself etc also part of being good looking get over it.

I can't see how any of what you have said makes a woman appear more shallow than men.

• Lol you just proved women are more shallow. Guys don't care about a girl's height unless she's taller. You see even fat girls getting more dates than non muscular guys but still fit guys. You're being shallow, not patient.

• If a girl is taller than a guy, the guy find them less attractive, if a a guy is shorter than a girl the girl finds them less attractive. If you look at the majority of couples, the girls tends to be at least a few inches shorter/more petite than the guy. Fat girls without a decent face get lower caliber dates, lanky/skinny guys without a decent face get lower caliber dates. No, I'm not going to force myself to like someone I don't consider attractive, it's not being shallow it's being realistic.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you so many guys on here seem to think all girls are gold diggers? You couldn't be more wrong, at least in my case. Both sexes can be shallow, that's just the sad truth.

• I didn't say only girls were shallow. Both are but girls in my opinion are more shallow due to my reasons. And majority of the girls in our society are more prone to be attracted to rich guys who are rich at the expense of others' deaths or selling drugs than hard working middle class guys with morals and values. You can't deny that.

• It is the majority. The more money the better. Whether it's rightfully earned or blood money, as long as you're rich you'll have no problem whereas decent guy with morals and hard working is looked down upon by girls when it comes to dating.

• Well that's your opinion and I'm not going to argue against it any more because you already have your mind firmly set that 'money and looks are all girls want' maybe if you weren't so narrow minded about the majority of females, you'd have more luck finding a nice girl.

• No. I'm not more shallow than guys. I don't give a sh*t about money, and I don't know how many times I can say that until someone believes it. I hear all the time about chicks wanting money, money, money. No. I don't care. All I ask for is to have a partner that I'm attracted to with a good personality. That's it.

• Nope

• hell no lol

and you're making some pretty interesting generalizations. "no matter how unattractive or overweight a girl is, she can still get few guys lined up to go out with her at least."

"But a guy has to be either good looking, rich, tall, really muscular for a girl to even consider giving him a chance."

"By the time both guys and girls reach the age of 25, the percentage of guys being virgins is much higher than girls"

"Not to mention girls are never truthful about what they find attractive and just straight up lie due to the fear of the possibility of being seen negatively."

I don't agree with any of this.

• ""By the time both guys and girls reach the age of 25, the percentage of guys being virgins is much higher than girls""

This sounds like a fact, not opinion.

This is generally true.

• 1st is true, a very unattractive or overweight girl doesn't get guys but still has at least one or 2 willing to go out with her. A decent looking guy with decent amount of money that's average height and not that muscular has a worse chance than the unattractive or overweight girl.

2nd, yes a guy has to be either of the 4 for a girl to be really interested in him. If not then in order to gain her interest he has to climb a long uphill battle.

• 3rd, majority girls say how they want a nice guy willing to love them and money doesn't matter but open your eyes. Are majority of the girls doing as they say? When a really decent guy with values and morals does come by and shows great interest in her then she labels him as a bore and creepy and what not. But any guy with a lot of money, even if it's a gang banger or some crime lord then most girls would give him a chance due to the luxury of such money.

What Guys Said 4

• i feel they are equal

• sometimes I think they do

• wouldn't surprise me

• i believe sometimes they do