How can I make a good impression on her?

I have a date with a great girl coming up, but I'm really shy. We've interacted a few times, but I don't think I've been that interesting. How do I get her interest on our first date?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Well get out of your shy stage. girls like guys who are upbeat and funny and talk so they don't have to think of all the conversations. ask them about what they like or if you really like this girl ask he what your guys' next date\move should be. get to know her. the more you know her the more you guys talk and the closer you get :)

• I try to make it so she talks about her more than I talk about myself...I know that's what girls like...is that true?

What Guys Said 3

• 1) be a good listener. actually remember what she says and show interest in what she is talking about

2) make her laugh

• Rent a limo and say your super rich.

• Just keep the conversation going. Most girls expect the first date to be awkward in some way, so if you don't have any pauses in the conversations and make her laugh a few times, you'll get a second date.