Are their men out there that don't fight for what they want....and why?

are their men out there that don't fight for what they want...and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl wants to leave, what would a guy be fighting for, the opportunity to be cheated on? If she doesn't want to be in the relationship, there is no reason for a man to follow her. We want to be appreciated, we want to be respected, we want to be wanted by our women. This entire "I want to leave him to test how much he loves me thing" is an immature game. The main thing it shows is that the girl doesn't know how to be in a serious relationship. She doesn't understand the concept of putting someone else before herself. She is not willing to compromise and talk about her problems. She is not willing to do things just to make her significant other happy, because that person being happy makes her happy. She doesn't understand that sort of loyalty. In her mind it's all about her. The guy needs to prove himself. He needs to constantly be tested and put on his toes. That's not a relationship. That's bullsh*t... If they don't want us, they are leaching our time, emotional energy, etc. That's not good...

What Guys Said 8

• Fighting for someone to stay is just convincing them to stick around for a few more months and spend time with a person they don't want to spend anymore time with. In my opinion it is a waste of time, once the seed of doubt has been planted, that's it, its over. If you tell me you don't think we should be together anymore, fine we had a nice run, have fun. If your playing some sick joke to see me fight for you, well too damn bad, cause I hate it when girls play games.

• What most men "want" is a girl who appreciates them. Once a woman wants out, then fine, so be it.

I'm not fighting for something you don't want.

• Everything is relative...some things I will fight for and some things I will not...something specific you are referring to? If you are referring to fighting another male over a female...I would never do that...she will decide on her own as to whether she wants me or not...if fighting with friends or family on her behalf...you Damn Straight I will...(:(:(:

• Depends what you're talking about.

• Depending are we talking in the relationship context or are we talking in business aspect?

• too many, sadly

• Only if I feel it's worth it. Sometimes it's easier to walk away. Not much sense fighting for someone if they aren't putting much effort in..

• What do you mean fight? Do you mean physically? Or if someone tells me no and I just stop trying?

I don't fight physically because I don't believe in fighting.

I try to avoid confrontation because I am passive aggressive but I'm working on that

What Girls Said 0