How often do you block anons from answering?

i think ima start doing it in every Q. but then I'll probably miss out in a lot of good answers. especially from girls.

but I'm tired of guys answering anon and blocking me so I can't say anything back.

idk if its worth it tho.

but you guys, have you used it?

was it worth missing out on some answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people create one day accounts just to answer your question with an insult then block you. Happen to me before, which is why I don't like asking questions. Though I prefer to do it anonymous myself. A number of people hate me here, lol, and mods misunderstand me, deleting my comments when I jest even on friend questions. They just don't know when I'm joking, or just don't like me either, so I block them in the hopes they block me so I don't answer their questions when they're anonymous, thus avoid as much friction as possible with the police. There are only a few mods I trust around here, who understand my humor and do their job well, but for the sake of discretion I won't mention their names.

• hate you? what's to hate about you?

• Watch videos of disabled children, abandon by their parents due to financial reasons in countries that prohibit abortion, living their entire lives in cribs. If you gave these kids a loaded gun, they would kill themselves for the lack of love in their lives. What can be more heart breaking than that? Right away you know that the death of a fetus is NOT the same as child abuse and abandonment. The magnitude of difference is night and day...

I can go on and on with this, but I'll stop :)

• yo I didn't even read it cause it sounds like you're already tryin to debate this sh*t so...

bye

What Girls Said 7

• I've never used it.

I don't ask that many questions on here anyway - but when I do, I don't see the point in restricting the advice I receive.

• I understand why you do it, but it's also so annoying when people do that. [A User on this Site] will block all anonymous answers, then block everyone he disagrees with regardless of their points, and then post a billion questions a day so everyone has to stare at his ugly mug but can't say anything. It's so obnoxious.

So no, I allow anonymous answers. I'm a big girl and can deal with the trolls.

• lol alright. hey is your last name stark or you just an iron man fan?

• You're. Too sexy for these books. Too sexy for this show. So sexy it hurts.

• lol so painful.

• I actually just started using it for every question lol. I've noticed that I've gotten less retarded, rude answers.

• Depends on my questions.If I know they can troll or said something bitchy about it then I will use the function.Some questions really need the anon function especially for the girls.Usually when people trolling on my questions I ignore them and reply to others answers except for him.People like this want attention and when we got mad or feel annoy,they feel happy.I won't give them the satisfaction.

• I don't think I have used it at all. Anons don't trouble me as much.

• I never do. I just dont' care about trolls

• I have never used it

What Guys Said 3

• Never. I don't care if people answer anonymously or not. I am not gonna go after them or anything. I just want as many people as possible to give me an honest answer, and that's it.

• Never.

• how's that workin out for you?

• Pretty good. I don't do it because there are tons of people on here that are afraid of being exposed for expressing their real thoughts, especially the women. I feel like if you have something you want to say, come and say it, even if you don't feel comfortable exposing yourself.

• yeah man, I just want honesty and the anon button helps a lot.

but there's some aaaa**holes out there haha

• Never have done that.