If I like a guy and he already has a girlfriend, should I still dtr?

There's this guy I like and we've been friends for about 8 months now but I've liked him for about a year and a half. He already has a girlfriend, but should I still try to dtr?

Most Helpful Girl

• go away !i was in something like this and beleve me its very difficult.i know that you might really like him but you must leave . look if you really and truly want him , tell him and let him choose her or you .but you must just only let him know that you love him,dont do anything else .and becareful don't become the 3rd person . I was the 3rd person in a relationship and I m not proud of this plus its really hard . don't do this to yourself and her .they re so many single guys out there choose another one.

What Guys Said 2

• No, don't be a homewrecker. I was recently in your same predicament and I decided it was best not to pursue her any further because she already had a man.

• First of all what's DTR? Secondly no, leave it alone. Don't be a home wrecker

What Girls Said 1

• Pls don't even go their,u want to be a barrier to another girl's happiness. If you like this guy that much all you need do is wish them wel and not try to put asunder. Put yourself in girl's shoes and tell me how u'll feel if u're to be in her shoes. Don't worry u'll get someone better but pls let them be.