Why is she so mad? What do I do?

So I went to the doctor and he found what could possible be precancerous cells so I had to do all these tests. I told my friend about it that day and I was very upset and she told me to calm down and that it's nothing to worry about. So I had to wait a few days for the results and I finally managed to find ways to keep my mind off it. So I texted her about this big Southern dinner I was making and I get home from work and realize I have no corn meal. So I texted her "aw crap!" and when I told her she got mad at me said I shouldn't joke when I'm waiting on serious tests. Now my results are back and I'm okay but she's not talking to me. Personally, I don't think she had any right to tell me how to act.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• she was worried. you both sound overly sensitive and immature and unable to communicate effectively

• I think I have a right to be sensitive when a doctor is telling me that I could have cancer. But I don't think that means that I don't have the right to joke around and conduct my life as normal. But thanks for the judgment.