Guys, do you compare girls from the past with the girl you're with now?

Do you ever compare your ex with your current girlfriend? Do you ever miss your ex, especially if you guys broke up recently before you met your current girlfriend?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I compare current girls with my exes and if they´re not "better" sometimes I´m no interested.

But I met this girl recently she is so amazing I forgot everything around me and the last thing I would´ve that about we´re me exes. I guess if you find the right girl the past ones lose their impact after all they´re X for a reason

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm single right now, but I don't miss either of my exes. They both treated me badly, but the first and I have made amends and we are friends again. Honestly, I don't think I would talk about either of them unless she asked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never missed my ex,s as there was a reason why we broke up,otherwise they would not be my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think everyone does.

1|0
    1|0
  • 1) Well sure

2) If I have a new gf...then no...I never miss my ex...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i'm sure all guys do to a point. I mean when I'm in a new relationship I sometimes compair my new guy to past ones. Not purposly but it just popes in my head. I know my ex compaired me to his ex saying I looked like a tan stick with huge boobs compaired to his ex. Cause his ex was fat or as he says 'thick' and I'm very thin. SHe had a black girl ass and I have a cute but small ass that fits my frame. so yes they do

0|0
    1|0