Dating a guy *Part 2*

~*PART 1*~ I just started dating a new guy about a week ago. We have hung out twice and each time they have been great. He has never called me, only text and instant messaging. It is now Friday and the last time we hung out was on Tuesday night. Since then Wednesday he responded back to my text once, and Thursday he instant messaged me knowing that I wasn't online. Am I wasting my time, is he interested? Needing advise and bad, I don't know if he is interested, or if this is just his personality or what? Please help!!!~*PART 2*~ I got some really great advise, however I let my feelings get the best of me. I decided to take it upon myself to do what he did and Instant Message him while he was off line (Friday night). My message was sweet and simple, straight to the point just explaining that I felt that he wasn't interested in me and that I don't mind being patient but I don't want to be patient if there is nothing being patient for. He responded back (Saturday morning) "sorry, been super busy at work and am also sick". that's it, no I am or am not interested just another short answer and worst of all he didn't call me today. Did I blow it? Some advise would be great on this one!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can blow it by sharing your feelings. He either likes you or doesn't and you being honest shouldn't change that. But, it doesn't sound like he's interested so I think you should stop thinking about him and look for another guy or just enjoy being single. It is sooo frustrating, I know, but don't waste time liking someone who doesn't like you back. The right guy is still out there - go find him and spend time on him.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he likes the interest you are showing him, though he is not fully into you. I would say just drop him while it is early. There are tons of guys out there like the one you are describing and if you need one it won't be hard to find.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes just leave him alone. If he really really really likes you he will make an effort to call you or instant message or text you. But just keep your mind off him, and if he calls you than you know he wants to talk to you or he is into you. =]

• Just leave him alone. If he likes you, he'll make an effort to contact you.

• Honestly? you are probably not gonna like what I have to say but it looks to me that you are coming across way too "needy" and w/anyone that is just not cool, its gonna drive the other person away instantly......i suggest you play "hard to get" let him get a hold of you, let him CALL u, instead of I'm and text....... let him know that you are worth the "chase" reality is you are worth the "chase" you need to believe that about yourself....be flirty, confident, sexy, sweet........ not needy