Why was he suddenly hugging and kissing me? And should I tell my boyfriend?

I don't get it at all. I was at beach with some of my friends yesterday. My boyfriend was there with some of his too. My friends all went home early but I stayed a bit longer because my boyfriend was supposed to take me home.

I was having a walk with his best friend, we know each other quite well and always got along good. But when I was just watching the sea for a second he suddenly wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away, but he was really holding me firmly. He did let go after a while and apologized, but it's still kinda awkward.

I don't get why he would do that. I mean he is my boyfriends best friend, the last person I would expect to do something like that. What was he thinking?

And more importantly should I tell my boyfriend? They've known each other all their lives, I don't want to get between them

What Guys Said 1

• Yea tell your boyfriend..Dude deserves his ass kicked..Would you want your best friend hugging and kissing on yout boyfriends neck? would you want him to tell u?

What Girls Said 0