Should I go to her house?

There is a girl who lives near me and she has started talking to me on a couple of occasions when I have walked passed her. She smiled a lot, and appears to have a similar personality to me. We talk and dress in a similar fashion, and have some other things in common. I don't know her name, and she doesn't know mine, but I know where she lives. She seems really cool and I want to get to know her, but I rarely encounter her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy I'd only talked to a couple times and didn't even know his name came to my house I would be pissed off and think he's a stalker. I'm sure you think she's cool but don't be so desperate that you show up at a strangers house because that can be scary. She doesn't know you.

• She was talking to me from her front door, it's not like I followed her around to see where she lives.

What Girls Said 2

• Next time you see her stop and talk to her and get her number. don't show up at her house that would be super creepy!

• dont go to her house its awkward and stalkerish

just try to run into her in public and chat a conversation

What Guys Said 2

• Set up an opportune moment to "accidentally bump into" her in public. Introduce yourself and get her name. Zero in on her hobbies and interests. Make a mental note of everything she says. When you've finally got her confidence, tell her you'll send her a Facebook request. Immediately do so. If interested, she'll accept. Wait two days. Chat her up. Arrange a time to meet around hobbies.

When visiting her house from there, make sure it's at days and times when someone else will be there. Otherwise, rumors could fly. Don't go in alone, unless the mosquitoes are thick and it'd be harmful to have her come outside for you. If you must go in when she's the only one home, don't stay long.

And whatever you do; don't leave items of clothing behind. When the rumor mills start looking for juice; that's about the most incriminating thing you can leave behind short of a condom or joint.

• Stranger walks up to my house without knowing my name and wanting to get to know me?

...Seems Legit!

I'd try to work on introductions before going to her home, that would keep you from getting labeled as a "stalker".