Am I being paranoid or is there something to be worried about?

I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone tonight while he was out and he saw some girl he knew and started talking to her...some way through his and her conversation, he hangs up the phone to me.

about 5 minutes later he called me back and I asked him why he hung up, he just laughed and said don't worry, then I asked him again and he said that he didn't want me to hear his and her 'argument', so I asked him what they argued about and he didn't say anything. he said afterward that his hand just slipped and hung up the phone by accident and there's nothing to be worried about.

i got a little angry but am I being to irrational? or does something not sound right?

opinions please

What Guys Said 1

• It may or may not sound right. If you and him have a good relationship and he has given you no reason not to trust him then trust him. But in the meanwhile spice up your relationship a little bit and even if he's thinking about someone else he will forget about it and want you.

What Girls Said 1

• He's your boyfriend so I wouldn't see why it would be so difficult for him to explain to you what happened between the argument he had with this girl. It does sound kinda fishy.