Should I just let her go?

I always have to my girlfriend text first, I always have to ask her to get on Skype, I always have to do everything first and I'm damn tired of it she never responds to my text unless it's in the morning or nighttime I'm fed up and I'm about to stop talking to her altogether should I do this I'm fed up with it and I'm angry

Most Helpful Girl

• If you quit texting her she'll either

1)Panic, wonder why you're not texting her, hold out for awhile and then promptly beg for attention

or

2)Not give a sh*t and you'll know the relationship is over

What Girls Said 6

• I will innitiate text convo one day, and then my boyfriend does it when he isn't busy and we go back and fourth, so it evens out :p I got mad at him when I was texting him all the time and he almost never responded. so now me and him are both happy, try to do that.

• Have a talk to her and see what use can do to figure it out then see where it ends if she still does it then end it you will know its a better choice

• talk to her and try to make her change .if things don't change.yeah you should let her go.

• lol I don't know why chicks never text first...

id say just stop texting her, make her initiate conversations for a while

• I want to do that but I want to scare her straight first

• chill out before you say anything...at least from my experience, when I go after someone when I'm angry, I tend to regret some stuff I've said later

• plus if you yell at her first, she's probably not going to text/call/skype you at all

and if you just wait til she starts texting you, shell probably ask why you haven't been talking to her and you can explain everything

• I've told you sixteen times, yes, 100% let her go. If you have to ask every day, then yes, BREAK UP.

• No I'm going to do something even worse

• You don't have believe anything because I don't have to prove it to you

• No, you don't. All you need is my attention, and I'm giving it to you. My bad.

• I do almost always wait for my boyfriend to text me first just to let me know he's up so I don't wake him but I do text him through out the day and start conversations as well. I would stop initiating for a few and see if she starts too. She might just change a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to her and tell her how your feeling, this way if she still keeps doing what she's doing you know your making the right choice