Guys on a scale of 1-10 how good are you at detecting a manipulative girl?

10 being the best at it.

Question too short.

I'm glad you people know how to tell them apart! If only there were more of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm much better now, the key thing is to look at what girls do, and totally disregard what they say, because most girls are very talented at wording things in ways that can have multiple meanings or lying very convincingly. The worst kind are women expert at manipulating guys' emotions, that's very hurtful, destructive but also hard to get away from. These are as dangerous as quick sand, if you don't spot them in time it'll be a slow and agonizing journey. In my opinion, emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse, but way more subversive because you can't show emotional scars. From my experience, men are way more physically abusive than women, but women are way more emotionally abusive than men.

What Guys Said 5

• Well now that I have experience I just avoid them, and let the guys know that she has as targets.

• 8

• 8.1 out of 10

• In what ways do you mean manipulating? give an example.

• When they twist things to make you think something is true when it's not. When they make up stories or situations to fool you into favouring her. Basically when they tell lies and weave webs to get their way... mind games even.

• Ohh see, you mean when you catch her cheating and she is like "what? what you talking about I was at my nan's house" then you show her solid proof lol, and she will do the Jim Carry (yes man) in the video store lol...I would say 5 'cos Many times I've pick up late on their cunning tricks... but I eventually catch them out

• 9.5

What Girls Said 1

• Guess it's all in a matter of opinion. I believe that men and women can be manipulative and abusive.