Girls: what can guys do to make you interested in them?

I like this girl and I'm just looking for some tips as to how I can attemtp to make her interested in me. We get along well at work and I make her laugh. She teases me and she makes me laugh too. I love her smile and her eyes along with other things. I'm just trying to increase my chances with her. So if there is anything I can do to make her more interested in me that would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out on a causal date like for example lunch or starbucks. What you want to do here since you two do work together is to socialze outside of the work environment that way she can truly see that you are making an effort to get to know her more than just a coworker.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her to hang out after work and let her get to know you more and you can get to know her more. than just ask her out tell her why you like her.

• Well, it sounds like she already has a thing for you, but you can increase your chances by dressing nice, being nice, smilling nice. Flirt with her alittle more. You never know what alittle winking action can do!

• Go with humor.:) Most girls love guys with a sense of humor.

What Guys Said 1

• Want honesty? Women love jerks and douche bags, sure they'll say the opposite, because they don't look bad. But in the end its those nice guys who get kicked to the curb.