Girls how would you react if your female friend asked you to kiss her so she can learn from it?

because she's a kissing virgin but wants to make out with guys. and learning from you would make her less nervous around guys.

what if it's a classmate you get along great with but she's not like your best friend. and she's pretty and you expexted her to have kissed quite some guys before?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG that's what my friend said to me and I did it and we have been doing it since not on a regualr bases but when we have the need ... its whatever .. not a big deal depends on you ...

What Guys Said 2

• I want to say yes but I don't know, just seems a bit odd and kissing someone I'm not with is a bit off

• Hell yeah!

What Girls Said 3

• why not? I'm bi and all my gfs know it, so a few of them asked me to do it. its no big deal. I had one girlfriend who like it, and we ended up dating

• She can't learn much from me. But I've done that with a girl before and I would do it again.

• ok cool! you wouldn't think she's bi?

and if it's a classmate and you get along great but you're not like best friends, is it still ok?

i know she's done threesome's before so she's probably open to a lot.

• I wouldn't think she's bi.

But if she was my classmate and I dodnt know her very well, I don't know if I would do it.

• i'm pretty sure she would. she's done threesome with complete strangers...

• I'd look at her like... O.o ?!?!?! Noooo way. She can go find some guy to practice with.

• haha that sucks

• I would assume her a lesbian and, although I don't have an issue with people who choose to date their own gender, I'm not one of them. I want nothing to do with that.