This guy asked me to prom, and now I'm scared.. please help!

First, you have to know that I have a pretty low self-esteem. I was 100% percent sure I was going to prom alone when this guy asked me a couple of weeks ago. I said yes because in that particular situation I didn't really have a choice. (Everything leads me to believe he has a crush on me, and that's on top of the low self-esteem). Now that I have a date, I'm really afraid that he's expecting something more than I am.. I always hide my body with sweaters and what if, when in a dress, I'm completely different than what he thought? Is this possible? Guys, what do you think of this? Do you think he might've perceived me as something else? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes you he won't care...i mean he'll think your beautiful no matter what. go have fun

What Guys Said 1

• You're over-analyzing. Just go to prom with him and have a good time. Know what you want, and be prepared to decline something that you don't want.

What Girls Said 1

• don't worry.he likes you and you should be confident.