If you are dating someone, do you check out other girls?

I have this guy who'll frequently look in my direction but I know he has a girlfriend... I am confused. I don't like him but I like someone else who also frequently looks in my direction so I don't know what to think anymore!

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys do...even when they're engaged: link

I was on a date once and while the guy was with me he was busy scoping out other women, which didn't make very much sense to me and felt very disrespectful. I never went out with him again.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah and its been proven to be good for our health, so if you don't like it and want to make your man stop your also intentionally hurting his health.

• Other chicks don't stop being hot because I'm committed to one ;)

• Yeah, we're only human.

What Girls Said 2

• Its perfectly natural and okay for both sides of a relationship to check out at opposite gender. Its only when they start flirting that it becomes unfaithful. So in other words; yes, He's probably checking you out, but only that (if he's a good boyf) hope this helped :)

• Ofcourse you're still going to check other people out! Beauty is still there to be appreciated.