How do you know if your too imtimidating for guys or not? whether out and about, mall, bar, ect..

- people say I'm a 9 or 10. I defiantly take care of myself, go to the gym, run, dance and have been called to have the best looking legs... I've never had a serious relationship because I haven't found someone serious enough for me, or someone worthy enough in terms of them being totally committed to me. guys are constantly checking me out but they don't confront me, or look away when they see my presence, they can text me all they want but don't stick to their word and don't act upon what they say, and in person they can't confront me. am I giving off a bad vibe or what's going on? guys I need help on this one! thank you! (:<3

Most Helpful Guy

• "someone worthy enough in terms of them being totally committed to me". If you insist on waiting for guys to fall completely head over heels for you without actually going on dates and giving them a chance to trust you and build their own attraction that will make things harder and you are not going to get independent strong-minded guys. Maybe you aren't doing that but just sayin.

Meeting guys in real life if you see one you like staring smile back. Not creepily but for a second so he notices it was for him. He should approach then.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't tell if this is a question or a humblebrag. Either way, here's my shot:

Some Guys will get nervous around a beautiful girl. It's a result of socialization. It's not good, nor bad. It just is (but can be counterproductive for guys).

If you want guys to approach you, then look receptive. Smile more and use open body language around guys that you want to approach you. Sometimes girls put on the "mean look" which can deter a guy from walking up to you.

Lastly, post photos when you call yourself a 10.

Best of luck!

• Your looks have nothing to do with a guy being totally comited to you, that is something only your personality can earn and it requires things like trust and communication. your looks get mens attention they don't hold it.

• Your meeting the wrong type of guys hun.. its not you your picking insecure men or guys trying to get in your pants... Try going out of your comfort zone and go for a complete opp. Not saying the person should b ugly LOL. Try it let me know how it goes

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes body language and the look on your face can be enough to keep someone from approaching you. Try to come off as friendly and receptive as possible. Like someone said below, you have to allow them to get to know you before they will want to committ. They need to know you're the type of girl they would want to have a relationship with, not just someone nice to look at.

• your right , thank you for your advice...