Would you date someone who has been convicted of any offenses in any way, shape, or form?

and I mean either misdemeanors or felonies. I don't mind dating one, as long as that person does something better with their life and never commits a crime ever again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the crime. I went out a few times with this guy who had a felony for chasing a guy out of his house with a baseball bat. The guy he chased had broken into his house and was stealing stuff. It was perfectly legal for him to do that, until he crossed the line of his front yard and the burglar called the cops who arrested him.

I did kinda laugh at him for that...:P

What Girls Said 8

• People change.

I have no right to hold someones past against them, because we all have one (whether it be good or bad.)

If the person isn't like that anymore and is improving his life, that is what would really matter to me.

• I would only date him if it wasn't his fault, he was wrongly convicted or he was defending himself or loved ones.

• what if what did wasn't wrong

• If I felt like what they did wasn't wrong I might make an exception but I don't see how it couldn't be wrong, do you have an example?

• People make mistakes. Yeah, I'd date someone who's been convicted of an offence - but of course it depends on the circumstances and offense itself.

• Lol, why'd GAG correct only one of the offenCe's? How strange..

• I would say yes as long as he wanted to change his life. However, I would not if he was convicted of rape or pedophilia... Absolutely not.

• yes and have been a pen pal as well of guys in prison

• sure

• my boyfriend got arrested for destroying city property and I still date him as long as the guy isn't charged on rape or murder and isn't in jail constantly for dealing drugs and stuff yeah ill date him

• It would strongly, strongly depend on the crime. I don't think I could ever date anyone convicted of cold blooded heartless murder. A speeding ticket on the other hand, no big deal. Possession of drugs, fine. Rape, not so much.

What Guys Said 2

• What a big big surprise there all the women said yes they, would date a felon lmfao.

Nice guys finish last

jerks finish first

• Well, I have 4 misdemeanors and about 50 traffic tickets...so...yeah...I would...(:(:(: