Guys do you think about the girl you used to like/had a thing with?

as you get older but still single, do you often think about a particular girl? what made her so special to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex, Wilgrace, is one of the most beautiful women in the Philippines. She's an amateur model there. I found that out only some time after I met her. She seemed to believe in me, and we had some common ground at the time. I also got to meet a few members of her family, and found I enjoyed talking to them too. Especially her sister Whitney.

Now, WIlgrace was often very melancholy. Kind of an Eeyore. But she shared everything with me; and I felt important. I hadn't had a girl around that made me feel important in...I can't remember when.

As her family drama began to unfold, she reached a point where I could no longer do anything for her. And she was interested in somebody else anyway. I let her go; because there really wasn't a single good thing I could do for her at that point. Especially not from 8,000 miles away.

But I still see her face and want to reach forward and embrace her. Even when she dresses like a mean girl, I still see the tears in her eyes and want to be the one wiping them away. I want to know what her arms would feel like to my fingers as I stroke them. But I doubt it will ever happen.

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes, but I really try hard to switch my thoughts to someone or something else. I felt like she was what I was looking for my whole life. She never treated me right and loved mind-f***ing me. I was informed she felt the same way, but was too afraid to get close to me. It doesn't matter though. You don't lie and turn your back on someone who genuinely cares. I don't trust her at all, and keep my distance. I do hope she's well.

• i feel the same about a guy =/

• It's aggravating as hell when it comes to mind. Although, I just take it as a reminder. No matter how much you love someone, you should never let the pain they inflict sidetrack you from caring for yourself. Trying to show you care to someone like that only drags you down.

• Yes...if I never actually had a relationship with her...No...if I did have a relationship with her...(:(:(:

• never had a girlfriend, but ya I think about the girls I used to like that have gone away or lost contact with sometimes

• Yeah, but only in passing thought. I enjoy the fun memories I have, but it's never something that invades my mind.

• yeah. but the thoughts that usually come are what if I never dated her? or what did I ever see in her.

• my ex when we were dating, we were both 18 and she had a perfect amazing body, and she was also a dynamo in the bedroom

• Absolutely! If you don't reflect on what an impact a girl made on you. You would be crazy. Same for girls I would guess. But emotionally I'm not interested in them

What Girls Said 0