If A Girl Told You She Wanted You To Kiss Her, Would You?

If a girl that you find relatively attractive told you that she wanted you to kiss her, would you?

Do you wish girls would just tell you when they wanted you to kiss them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was dating her, sure. Some girl I'm just friendly with, no.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah. Why not. If I really liked her I wouldn't though, just to build it up but otherwise I would. I don't wish girls told me they wanted to kiss me, that sort of takes the fun out of it.

• If a tree falls in the woods. .. . .

Yes If I found her attractive I certainly would kiss her. Id also be curious to find out if we have great chemistry and kissing is a way that I feel tells a lot about chemistry.

• I can usually tell when a girl wants to be kissed, it is all in the eyes, that goes for everything actually. And no I wouldn't want to be told cause that takes a lot of the fun away :)

• yes girls really need to tell a guy what they want and feel... and what's so wrong with you saying you want to kiss him? just do it for christ sack sheesh

• If I found her relatively attractive and we were both single, I don't see why not.

• I would think she had mental problems asking me unless she was someone I knew.

• I would make her wait on the kiss lol

Most women don't confess it ...

What Girls Said 0