I have a date tonight. Should I or should'nt go for a kiss on a first date?

I have a first date tonight. I've known the girl for a year. Should I go in for a kiss at the end of the night? If I get more yes answers ill go in for the kiss. If I get more no answers ill go for a hug no kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• see how it goes but you should

What Girls Said 3

• At the end of the date give her a kiss on her hand, and tell her you had a great time.

A lot of girls do not kiss on the first date, so it is something I wouldn't try.

• if it looks like she's feeling it, then I think a first kiss wouldn't a big deal. if you guys hit it off and you can feel the connection go for it!

if you're unsure, you can not go wrong with a hug and kiss on the cheek

• It depends on the girl and how the night goes. If it feels right then definitely go for the kiss. If it seems like the wrong time, then wait. Just do what ever feels right in the moment. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hugs are for friends. Kisses are for lovers.

• I usually go for the hug on the first date. Then again I'm a big p**** and I'm a serial dater so I rarely know the women much beforehand. If she is just showering you with compliments and seems really into you then go for it.