Used to being single

Hey people, this may seem kinda nutty but I'm nervous about dating someone just because I'm so used to being single. How do I get over this? Has anybody been in the same situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• yupp! ha ha everyday :) not really everyday but yes I feel you

its a process, it doesn't go away over night but I'm telling you when you are with someone that you really dig its much easier, so for sure don't settle! have fun, think of it this way your friends with all the greatest of benefits. there nothing to feel weird about because trust me how you feel is totally normal. single is fun, especially in the summer but if you want to be with someone then be with someone because that's chill too lol best of luck. no worries

What Girls Said 3

• Yes,I have been in that same situation. I you sure it's because it's from being single for so long? Think about that for alittle while. If it is because you are a little rusty in being in a relationship.I would sit down my girl or guy what ever your preference and tell them about it. I have learned honesty work's really well. If your mate is consiterate of your feeling's they will be happy you opened up and told them of nervousness.

• You're not alone.

• I'm the same. I'm use to doing my own thing and sadly have pushed ones I like away :(

What Guys Said 0