Player who doesn't kiss right off the bat?

If he didn't kiss me on the first date (after he said he want to but didn't know where we were at) is there any possibility he's a player//the type of guy that just wants in a girl's pants? A mutual friend told me he's a bad guy and pulls cards etc. and I don't know what to think he's acting wishy washy

• Player. Explain...
  • Not a player. Explain...

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a player doesn't mean he's tactless. But if you're hearing bad things about him then at least keep your guard up

What Guys Said 1

• There's a possibility, but not necessarily. Too hard to really say from only one date. That mutual friend could possibly be interested in you and trying to make the other look bad so HE has a chance. Gotta think about that. Even if you think he's not interested, chance he could be.

What Girls Said 2

• I player who just want to get into your pants, would most likely kiss you on the first date. That way it's easier and faster to get to the third base.

• Just because a guy doesn't make a move on the first date, doesn't really determine if he's a player or not. He might be a good guy, or he may be playing you so you believe that he's a good guy and then you would be more willing to give into sex or what not.