Girls: Would you text a guy you just met a few weeks ago if you didn't think he was cute?

Basic story, I was introduced to a girl about 3 weeks ago. We planned a dinner/lunch date, still yet to take place...but a lot of times she'll initiate text message conversations. Sometimes theyre really flirty, including smiley faces and such, and sometimes its small talk. Since we work at the same place, she'll text me when she gets off and I'll walk her to her car (she never asks me to, but she always tells me when she's done). So, would this girl be texting me like this if she didn't find me attractive or interested?

P.S. She lives an hour away from me

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey wtf are you doing sir? Wake up of course she's interested in you, but its your move to move things forward. Like walking her to her car is great way to get into the friends zone and answering every text. Do yourself a favor and say that your busy or not walk her to the car every time. I'm not saying being an arrogant prick like some guys think they need to do. You have to understand how attraction works from a women's view point yeah you maybe cute, good looking or even ugly, but that doesn't matter because its really about your personality and great conversation that they look at. The question is are you willing to date her you make your choice.

• I don't understand how walking her to her car is getting into the friendszone, but I see your point, as in trying to play hard to get a little bit? Our first hang out is tomorrow night...grabbing a bite to eat together, so I think tomorrow night will be my make or break night lol

What Girls Said 2

• she waiting for you to make the move she likes you but isn't sure if you like her so go ahead already and say so

• she seems to b waiting for you to make a move from the sounds of it

• how so? I know what you mean, but like what in particular makes you say that?

• mainly because you said she initiates the text conversations and she lets you kno when she's off work. and plus she continues to let you kno she off work, so she must like you walkin her to her car. so she communicating with you and even acting flirty.

• I was just wondering...were still at that point where were not great at making coversation, but we're still at the point where were getting to know each other I guess

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me, they wont.