Do guys get intimidated by this?

So I've been told I'm really pretty and nice. I'm very shy and don't really speak to guys unless they speak to me. I have a lot of guy friends though and I talk with them a lot. And they seem very surprised when they find out I don't have a boyfriend. But don't ask me out. So are they intimidated because I'm smart pretty and shy? If so how do I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No they are not intimidated. They don't ask you out because you are too close, so you seem uninterested on any guy, or if a guy ever flirts with you, you don't flirt back or ignore the guy because you got nervous. They may also look at you as being too uptight and not relaxed. Or maybe you are not as pretty and nice as you think

What Guys Said 3

• They're not intimidated by you in particular. They have a fear of approaching women in general.

Unless they know the interaction will turn out well before they do it, they won't approach. Just smile more and look receptive, and they'll start to talk to you. Simple as that.

• A lot of guys get intimidated by a pretty girl and feel they aren't good enough. I've had pretty good luck with good looking girls because I realized not all of them are stuck up and think they are the sh*t.

• There's nothing intimidating about a shy girl who doesn't talk much to guys.

It might be comforting to you to think it's the guys problem for being intimidated, but that's not it.

What Girls Said 0