What should I do when a girl gives her number?

i like a girl and she gives me her number but what should I say when I call her I don't have any idea please help me what should I say please help me ...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• CALL HER! She obviously likes you or she wouldn't give you her number. Your really can't lose because she's anticipating your phone call. Also, make sure to ask her out. You're in a great position here because girls do not give out their phone numbers to men they don't like. It's going to be great and hope you have fun this cool chick. Good luck :)

• ermm... text her? 'hey, I was just thinking about you :) wanna meet up next Saturday?'

• did you hive her yours back

• if you are too afraid to call just text her

(I actually prefer it if a guy texts me but that's just my personal preferences)

something like rosesss said would be cute or start with "how are you" and then just do smalltalk and then ask her out

What Guys Said 3

• Grow some balls and call her and ask her why she gave you her number

She will say that she likes you, or she will back away from you because you grew peanuts

• Say hi, chit chat about simple things, ask her out.

• Hey, you just met her, and this is crazy, but she gave you her number, so call her maybe.