How would you feel if you dated someone who was already married?

and I mean you dated somebody and had no knowledge of that at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel played and leave him and hopefully his wife would leave him too. Two timers like that deserve to be alone.

What Girls Said 6

• I would be extremely pissed off.

That actually happened to my Grandmother and a Girlfriend of mine.

Both my Grandmother, and my Girlfriend, sued the guys, for everything they could get...and WON!

• i'd be pissed and feel used. even though I technically didn't do anything wrong because I didn't know, I'd feel bad because of the fact that they were cheating on their wife with me. I'd feel obligated to find out who she is and tell her. even if she didn't believe me and got all pissy with me, I'd still want to tell her because honestly, that'd be an expected reaction. no one deserves that.

• I would make no apologies in ditching him, he's a player!

• :O I would be in a big shock, I would feel played and then never believe him anymore.

• i'd be pretty pissed. I scrutinize guys I date.

• i would see the person different then (I don`t like cheaters and even if it is just a date I wouldn`t think anything good of you) and I wouldn`t want to see you again

What Guys Said 0