Why do girls always want a fun, fresh relationship?

Is just spending time with your man not enough? Every one loves to have fun of course, but why is it always about what your man can do for you, not just who your man is? It seems like as a guy, our job is to entertain our woman in a relationship or else we suddenly become boring or unattractive.

Sorry but that's not how it should be. No wonder women always go for the wrong guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I like it better to just not do anything and just sit on the couch and watch movies. I'm just happy if my boyfriend has time to see me and it doesn't really matter to me what we are doing most of the time.

What Girls Said 7

• I love spending time with my boyfriend even if we're not doing anything. I have fun just being with him, I don't have to be entertained. I guess it just depends on he girl. Excitement is always good to have but I guess some people need it more than others. They could just have that personality where it's all about going out and doing new exciting things ALL the time. The whole young and restless thing. However both parties should always try to spice things up sometimes so things don't get boring to the point of no return. Every relationship is going to hit a couple of boring dips you just can't let it stay there.

• From my point if I'm getting out of a relationship because I want one that is fun and fresh its simply because the current person is making it boring and no fun.

guys need to know the type of girls they have,some might like when you talk dirty to them,do weird stuff with them,try new things,give a little trouble and go to places they didint even think they would,act like teenagers/childish sometimes maybe even read a novel together,go bike riding,take a walk hold hands,go to the beach just to watch the sunset. Depends on type of girl you have.

I say that FUN can't be too much only too little

and girls you need to tell your guy what you think is fun,what you would like to do, etc...they can't read your mind you know,even though it seem like it sometimes.

• Fun can be too much if you think the wrong things are fun. I don't like girls that think it's fun to drink too much for example or that only ever seem to want to party.

• well that's true... I hate it too

• Not just girls. I heard some guys also feel the same way.

• Most guys aren't superficial like that.

• My sister's boyfriend did. He always used to tell her, right in front of her, that he needs a new girlfriend. Someone who is fun and does things. But she did do things. He just wasn't interested in doing them with her. So yeah, there are guys that do that.

• Because if you don't enterntain your girl, she will start thinking that you don't bother doing anything for her and will think that you are not intersted.

• i don't...i hate the beginning..the uncertainty, the guessing, the games. I'd much prefer stability.

• It's not always up to the guy to entertain us. It's just more exciting when he agrees to be part of the entertainment such as going to a rec park. Even if he goes and once he gets there, starts acting shy and self-conscious about the games, that's a boring guy to me.

• What kind of games are you referring to? I don't like games when it comes to dating, but if it's like fun yard games or activities, I love sports and am very competitive!

• I said rec park (recreational park such as Magic Mountain, etc)

• Ahh like "theme" or amusement parks... I see now.

• I like to spend time with him while doing fun things. Just being alone is good too, but life is pretty short to just stay home doing nothing. I say this, because the first 18 years of my life I have not been allowed to go anywhere, hang out with friends or do anything remotely fun; I am also an only child. Many women won't see it as "what their man can do for them", but instead as "what I can do with him". Of course they would get bored of a stale relationship, but that doesn't mean that they are bored of the guy. Equate it to playing the same game or playing the same song... when things are monotonousness we want to change things up.

• All a relationship is is the term for being together. How can you be bored of the relationship and not the guy? That makes no sense.

• You don't think that guys don't worry about the same things?

• no, I do, but I also know that he is busy all of the time. I usually would text him, but recently I got tired of being the one to always text and told him to text me when he actually want's to talk to me :P It's probably about time to move on lol

What Guys Said 1

• Women are too boring, have you noticed what they do? All they do is Facebook, pictures and gossip with their girlfriends, sometimes movies...I mean not all of them are but most of them are, that is why they get into a relationship with "fun" guys, because their lifes are too boring.

• ...Sad...this is sad lol. I'm one of the rare few with a life then, I guess :P