What qualities in men could turn off girls?

i wanna know what you think, especially girls, are qualities found in most men which girls don't like

Most Helpful Girl

• Same qualities I don't like in everyone else, negatvitiy, big headed, manipulative, lieing, jealous, insecure, unable to look after themself, untrusting, controlling, obsessive, persistant, uncontrolable temper, selfish, shallow, bad communication, bad hygiene, hypocrytical, disrespectful, sexist, no compassion, speaks before they knows what they is saying and hurts peoples feelings or knows completely what they is saying but doesn't care. I hate guys that get us pregnant for money, there is a stereotypical view that only forign people do that but quite honestly it is only a place the blame game to cover up the fact that our own culture do it too, I hate it beyond words when people try to act innocent like they never done anything and that everything is my problem and how they they are is my fault, I hate it when anyone tries to make the the scapegoat to their problems, I have my own problems too and I'm there for them jsut when it gets like that I know that nothing I say will help as we all have to only figgure out our problems ourselves as it is a long and painful process, if they try to drag me down like that though I just can't deal with it, I don't like a whole lot of tension, and if I feel any it just scares me away.

What Girls Said 21

• immaturity, cockyness, conceitness, bossy & controling, condecending, emotionally abusive, big temper, selfish, self centered, self obsorbed, womanizer, pervert, a pig. does that answer your question? lol

• have to add.. a pathological liar or any sort of liar for that matter, and of course any form or trait of abuse

• a guy who is rude to others, especially people who are serving or working. A guy who complains a lot about the price of something and tries to get things for free ( had a guy recently do this and didn't like it at all ) also a guy without a good sense of humor. Sense of humor to me is so attractive, it make the most average guy appealing..to me anyway..

• Being cocky, rude, insensitive, poor communication skills, poor hygiene. I can't think of anymore right now but the list could go on.

• In Order of Irritation:

*Insecurity

*Neediness

*No sense of self

*Mummy/Daddy Issues

*Jealousy

*No Ambition

• Bragging, jealous or possessive, insecurity, cockiness, unkind/uncaring, mean, disrespectful, no manners, unintelligent, no sense of humor, cheap, dishonest, negative personality, inability to empathize, no compassion, aggressive, and lazy.

But then, I don't like these qualities in anyone.

• Stupidity/ ignorance, I find most of the negative traits that girls have mentioned come with a lack of intelligence and basic understanding in the world they live in. Apart from that I can deal with pretty much anything as long as it doesn't cross into something he should and could get arrested for (abuse).

• There are many but ill narrow it down: I hate hate hate cocky guys that think theyre all that, I hate aggressive guys, controlling guys, dumb guys, guys that are posers and think theyre "gangster", guys that do drugs, and this one is specifically for me but I don't like most popular guys that think theyre rappers are airheaded try to get every girl and flunk school.

• ignorance, unnecessary aggression whether passive or direct, if he likes to pick fights, make stupid generalizations and is offensive. all of that is break up material

• >Being mad at other things and dissing her as if its her fault

>Smacking a girl in any place

>Dishonesty

>Acting differently towards her when around friends

>Being ignorant

• Disrespectful;someone who doesn't know how to treat women or anyone in general. No sense of humor; I like to laugh and have fun and want someone I can be my stupid self with and so they can too. And my number one is someone who's too clingy.

• rudeness, self respect for himself or me, no humor

• Asshole behavior

• Wannabe alpha

• Being too alpha. Sure, guys can take the lead at times, but if they act as though they're the most important people in the group, I'd definitely be turned off, because arrogance and being self-centered aren't attractive. Not thinking before speaking or acting, same goes for those who are illogical/unintelligent. Pessimistic guys, because their negative energy will bring me down. Rudeness (it's great if you have a sense of humor, but not if you make fun of other people to show just how funny you are). Poor hygiene (I have to put that here, because there are some guys who seem to be allergic to bathing). Players, because it's just confusing to see the guy who was just flirting with you flirt with other girls after talking with you.

• too logical and no fun.

• pessimism, severe pessimism, everyone has their bad days and some subjects can ust get you down, but I hate self pity and blaming the world on your problems, or when you can fix your perceived problems.

Lack of maturity like not being able to express emotions, controlling nature or behavior, selfishness

hypocracy

I like a mentally strong and intelligent man that uses his intelligence before his brutishness to make the people around him better and happy

I don't like egos and pride. Pride and self respect are extremely important and necessary for me but there is such a thing as too much, too much pride can keep you from being happy and properly treating or providing for their friends and family.

HE has to be kind and gentle and especially with children, none of those cold 1950s "Dads" that is an a**hole and just sits in front of the TV and yells at his kids when he wants and uses fear to control them instead of actually being a parent and engaging with his kids and let them being themselves and happy around him and even call him daddy or whatever else a small child may choose to call thier father that they know loves them, trusts them, understands them and respects them

Integrity, strength of mind, not living and making his decisions by fear and social pressures.

• cockiness is number one

• I hate when a guy cannot express his feelings...and will keep you in the dark for months about how they feel...but then also talk to your girl friend to find out how you feel...so if they do express their feelings, the guy is sure not to get hurt...

• when he won't pursue me

too quiet or passive

too black and white..i know in general men are more logical than women and some men are just very "logical", if he is like this with no humor, it is a turn off.

• His pride and no humor.

• no respect, no kindness, no heart

What Guys Said 1

• Weakness.