A boring girl is....?

I saw a question that another girl asked about whether a "good" girl was boring. Everyone said no...but it got me wondering what things would make a girl boring to you?

Just some ideas to get your brainstorming started...maybe doesn't drink or party? doesn't play sports? doesn't laugh at any of your jokes? doesn't like horror movies?

So...what things about a girl would make her boring to you?

okay, don't get too hung up on the "ideas" I mentioned haha...I just didn't want all the answers to be "a boring girl is someone who is boring" with no specific things. I suppose for me, someone is boring when we have nothing in common & they only talk about themself

Most Helpful Guy

• A boring girl has no likes or dislikes, has no aspirations or dreams, has no pastimes or hobbies. Drinking and all that other stuff is subjective. Some guys like that stuff others dont. If she isn't impressed at all by your jokes she might not appreciate your humor which it usually a bad sign for chemistry.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally, a "good" girl is definitely not boring just because of that fact. Neither does not drinking/partying, that's a lifestyle choice for many but I wouldn't want that for me.

Not playing sports is fine, as is not liking horror movies. Everyone has their dislikes. Just as long as they have *something* that they're passionate about, I don't think they're boring.

What I find boring:

Someone who doesn't talk much, or doesn't add to the conversation.

Doesn't make an effort to do anything.

Not laughing! That's a big one.

• Not a hard question. A boring girl is a girl with no hobbies. Putting on makeup and dressing up isn't a hobby. Have a life.

• a boring girl is a someone who doesn't express her self. a boring girl also doesn't talk, laugh, or open up.

personally though, a girl who tends to catch my interest is one that listens to techno music, likes to party, likes to kiss, likes to tease and to be competitive, and likes to be weird and to be eccentric

• Jennifer Aniston

Doesn't contribute to conversations. What everyone else is saying.

• The club hopper types

What Girls Said 1

• ME!