How much communication is needed?

When your dating someone how much communication do you think is needed between you and them ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. both of you need to keep the effort in both your sides but of course most these days talk to each other far too much, they talk every single day without giving each other any space, id talk to each other 2 or 3 times a week but explain you should both also have space too. It's not that you don't want to date them it's jsut in order to have healthy dating you both need to work on your own lives too, so keep the ball in both your courts but not far too much, you need to leave room for you both to chase each other.

What Girls Said 8

• To me communication is very important, if the guy doesn't call me at least twice per week to ask how I've been doing makes me feel he only wants to play with me, if he's so busy, all the time working and he never makes time for me that can be very frustrating, makes me think he's dating other women... is a turn off, if I'm dating a guy, I like his attention...not the leftovers!

• Quite a bit, probably everyday if you want things to move forward. Communication is the key to any good relationship. Without it, someone is going to feel left out or uncertain about what is going on & they may move on.

• Face time at least 1-2 days a week, texting minimum 4-5...once things get more established then finding your own space again is fine.

• every day communication, maybe not 24/7, but at least once a day for sure.. at least for me

• When you're dating someone communication is essential. I'm not certain what you mean by "how much...is needed" since you need to interact to figure out how and when you're dating, to flirt, to share ideas with each other... and to see if you're compatible in the long-run. Body language and making out are an additional form of (physical) communication, but as people we actually require more than that. (Even dogs sniff each other out first...)

• As much as possible. And as much as needed.

• After three dates, every day, otherwise I would be turned off.

• Plenty so both will know what's expected or neede from the other.

What Guys Said 1

• I think in the start of a relationship people go nutso and talk and text as much as they could but it tapers off as time goes on. I think that if people live together open and kind communication is needed daily to have a healthy relationship.