Is it common for a woman to want a man, just for the sole purpose.....

of babies without a relationship.

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a common practice these days of both males and females to pretend they like people then get as far as having a baby and soon as it;s out the oven they leave then go to court and all that trying to get money off them and try to get custody of the kid for the sole pupose of benefits. Seen it far too many times now especially in scotland, there are a lot of single mums who just go out and have sex with men to get pregnant for benefits there, probably lots around the world too, and men do it also because they can't be bothered trying to get anywhere with their lives. I can't say I blame them though as all the obsticles put in front of us it just seems impossible to get any further in live so they do that as the easy way out.

What Girls Said 7

• There probably are women out there so desperate for children they would start being with people who were fertile. If they were removing the sexual connection, they could try artificial insemination, especially if the woman has a particular problem which means getting pregnant is difficult.

Most women though? No, we choose the partner and then decide to have children with him. To a lot of women out there sex is a passionate and intense thing, likewise for men.

There will always be people who don't fit the norm. Sex is a passionate thing that connects two people - what about p*rnstars? Having children is something just for couples - what about surrogates? Etc.

• i'm sure it happens, but I'm kind of doubtful that it's "common"

• Not really, no. How does she expect to get those babies?

This is weird.

• Is it common? No.

• Yes I no a few girls like that it's awful but a true fact it does happen

• I don't think so.

• Not this woman I want the whole love, marriage and everything else.

What Guys Said 2

• I would make sexy time with a Japanese woman so that I could have beautiful mixed babies.

• about forty percent of children are born as bastards so yes a very large chunk of the female population would gladly have a mans baby for no real reason at all