I want to kiss my friend?

So, I guess I'm crushing on one of my friends. She is just amazing! Anyways, I really want to kiss her.. Thing is, I never thought I could feel this way about her (she's like a sister to me). It's really confusing me.. Any advice?

Also, do think I should try to kiss her? I'm not sure she likes me at all, (I'm not really that attractive).. But I guess I'm struggling not to. Just please help me out!

Lol, and I don't mean make out kind of kiss... I just mean kiss her on the lips, no tongue involved.. I have a crush her yes, but I wouldn't make out with her until we'd been dating for a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely try to talk to her or if that's something you really don't want to do, invite her to chill just you two (considering she is your best friend it shouldn't be too odd)...and start to flirt with her! If she laughs a bunch and smiles AND returns the favor that's when you bring up your feelings! I know how actually freaky it sounds but I currently have a crush on my best guy friend and he has been flirting and I have too and I have a friend of mine asking him how he feels about me! Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't just go and stick your toung down her throught then she will think your a pervert. If anything ask her if she feels the same way or have a mutual friend do some investigative work for you.

• I know how you feel except with a guy not a girl.lol I know it can b a scary thing,I mean just thinking about it probably makes you nervous but just DO IT. That's the only way your going to answer your questions. Best of luck! :)

• I don't think you should kiss her if you can still liken her to her being your sister.

What Guys Said 0