What the hell is up with this chick?

Ok I am going to make a really long story short. So I met this chick and the first thing she tells me about is her ex, and I am like ok whatever doesn't matter to me. She's in my class and so she would always tell me about her ex and blah blah blah about this guy, well I wasn't really paying attention to her and so up until this point I haven't put any kind of emotional feelings or whatever for her.

Well time goes by and she continues to talk about him once again I not paying attention, and so starts calling me and texting me, and just talking about whatever, so we have phone sex one day and she hangs around me all the time, from the moment I met her. So I know she's interested in me she says she is even asked me if I wanted to get serious with her, but she was still getting with her ex, so I basically avoided the question. So she starts saying things like hypothetically if we were dating or say we get together and stuff hinting at me to I don't know ask her out I guess.

And so I have come to the conclusion she's not over her ex but he's over her, so wtf does she want to have sex with me, sleep at my house, and date me? I figure she will always compare me to her ex so that's why I haven't really cared so ladies why do you do this?

Sorry forgot to mention that she was dating another dude for a while but also but broke up with him because he was too nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest with you, she is looking for a rebound, (she may not know it) if she only talked about him once, that's understandable but all the time.. it means she is also thinking about him all the time. and ye, she would always be comparing you to him. and you are right, her ex is over her, but she isn't over him I don't think he's talking about her to other girls lmao.. she's a loser, I think you should stay away from her and let her heal on her own. or you will end up with her and later on feel like you wasted your time when she breaks up with you for a stupid reason.

What Girls Said 3

• stay... away... haha she doesn't really seem like the type of person you'd want to get serious with I'm assuming and if you do want to take things further then tell her to shut it about her ex and that if she wants to be serious with you then she needs to get over him first. but from personal experience (i'm familiar with the type) stay away, theyre psychos lol

• uhh little odd there, that chick I mean haha. anyway I'm guessing she's tryna get ur attention by pulling the sympathy card. and by the fact that she doesn't wanna get with you since she is still getting with her ex means that she's just looking for some rebound. but yea. I guess she could actually want you but then again, if you two ever broke up, she might be spilling all the dirty dirty that went on between you two to other dudes the way she is doing so about her ex to you and I wouldn't wanna deal with that. anyway, if ur not interested in her, I would be like back off woman. doesn't really sound like an ideal person to actually get with--personality wise, but then again, I would never know lol up to you buddy! wish you luck:)

• Wow. I stay away from girls like that. she wants you to pity her or something ? I don't think she has self respect for herself. what are the chances of a successful relationship? she might just want a rebound to hide her emotions. YOU ARE THE REBOUND ! congrats.

If you find this chick "hot" you can use her and leave her... but then she will stay mad at you.

if you ignore this chick... she will think you rejected her and she will feel bad.

i would try avoiding her and hope she forgets about her hornines.

What Guys Said 3

• All man toss her a** lol

That right there is a clear sign that she is really not ready for a new relationship

• Update: Lol because he was too nice -.- ? ... That's something I've confronted also..

Girls cry why guys can't be nice and gentle.. no players.. and guy is nice.. girl panics like hell.. and something is wrong again.. WHAT DO YOU WOMEN WANT! :D

• Ye ye.. typical.. nothing new.. She is looking for a rebound (most of the cases subconscious act).

You don't want to get serious with her.. trust me.