Can I ask her to hang out?

I worked with this girl about a month and a half ago, and we really hit it off. She's cool and Christian, and a local Christian indie band is having a CD release show with a bunch of great bands. We haven't talked since we first met, but we're friends on Facebook.

Is it weird for me to ask her to hang out as a friend? Do I have to specify that it's just as friends? (Just for the record she is really cute, I just don't want to scare her away haha)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird at all! Go for it. Send her a message on Facebook, saying something along the lines of "hey, long time since we last talked, wanna catch up?" and then tell her about the CD release show. If you guys really did hit it off, she'll have no reason to say no! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Not weird. Let her know you mean business in a subtle way haha.

• I would assume it were a date if I were her. I don't know what to suggest, I ahve never had a guy that I don't know really well ask out of the blue to hang out & for him to want to just be my friend

• nope it isn't weird but I don't think its necessary :)

• id say ask her, sounds like a good bonding way to hang out, get to know her more and go from there

• I think it's a great thing! But if you ever want it to be something more, don't tell her it's just as friends, because when she starts developing feelings, she WILL remember you saying that.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're asking for my permission... the answer is no you may not. Please give her my number instead.

Oh wait... damnit... I forgot I'm an atheist. Well fine, go ahead then ;)