What should I do about her?

this girl (girl1) I've knew for about 3-4 years has suddenly come back into my life the other night when I met her at my cousins party, when I met her I really liked her but I didn't think I had a chance with her so I tried to get with her cousin (girl2) and but I didn't in the end and then they both went off and got a boyfriend, now the girl (girl1) I really like and she is single now and said I've hurt her for what I did but she is also hung up on her ex still when he treated her badly and cheated on her. but I think I'm in love with her and I want her to be mine now as I have always wanted, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, if you really liked her you shouldn't have gone after her cousin, the point isn't for you to get with somebody don't settle for somebody else instead of facing rejection from the girl you really like. Plus, you never know until you try. But all is said and done and you can't go back anymore so now 4 years later you bump into her again. Maybe it was meant to be, but now she is still hung up on her ex who cheated on her. That's going to take some time for her to get over especially if she loved him. I know from experience! But, this is the test you have to undergo. You have to stay by her side, be her friend and help her get over this. If you really truly love her then you'll do this for her regardless of whether you guys get together in the end or not. Be her friend, help her get through this, be there for her, and when the time is right, woo her. Take her flowers, buy her dinner, tell her she's pretty, be romantic and win her over. I'm sure she'll eventually fall for the guy who was always there. Tell her that you messed up the first time but maybe this was meant to be for you guys to meet up 4 years later so that you could prove to her this time that you're reliable and dependable and you'll be there. You know what they say "If you love something, let it go. If it was meant to be it'll come back to you." She came back :) Make the best of it!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0