Has anyone ever threaten to ruin you on a dating site?

I saw this really cute guy and we were messaging each other for a short time. I really thought he was cool. Anyway he asks for my cell and another pic of me. So, I gave him my cell. Then he totally get's really aggressive on me. He start's demanding a pic. Then he start's demanding to meet me. I then start freaking out. I tell him to slow down. Then he start's getting nasty with me. He said thing's like.I am going to ruin you on this site. I am completely freaking. What can I do about this? And can someone ruin you over a web site? Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Report is crazy A#& to the site for inappropriate behavior. If he contacts you again inform him that you are going to contact the police. This is harassment and you shouldn't have to deal with that. You don't deserve that. Also block him from contacting you on the site you both are on. I hope that helps.

• Yes,it helps I feel foolish for falling for him. I guess you are never to old to learn a valueable lession! Never judge a book by it's cover.

• Indeed. I've had one jerk on this site block me just for using facts to defend my opinion with, when he was the aggressor. That block button works a little too well. No harm in using it if a psycho is after you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a psycho. What's his username?

• The dating site I am on is,"Plenty of Fish".POF for short his username is bklnny-45 his name is Adam. He reeally frightened me for real. I learned a valuable lession though don't judge a book by it's cover. I am a NewBe on dating site's. Guess you can tell! LOL

• report him, or ignore him. Also if he tries calling you put his number on a block list.

What Girls Said 3

• No, that has never happened to me. You should report him, he sounds like a nut case.

• Thank You for your comment! You are lucky! He really frightened me. I can't believe it. What a freak! LOL

• sounds like we have a Norman Bates on our hands.

• Can you report him on the site?