Should you try to kiss a girl at a club?

I met this girl at a club last Friday. We danced and talked to each other for three hours. We are going to meet again on Friday. I am new to the clubbing world, So, should I try to kiss her next time we meet. Also, should I try to give other women attention instead of just her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to kiss her go for it. Just don't stick your tongue down her throat. When it comes to flirting with other girls, we go out to be flirted with but want to be the only one being hit on by a guy. So if you want to get serious with this girl don't flirt around. If you're going out for fun flirt around to your hearts content.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're into her and want more than just a random hook-up, feel free to focus most if not all of your attention on her. And sure, I can't see a reason as to why you couldn't steal a kiss from her.

• hmm what do you mean by other women? like if you're thinking you might go somewhere with another girl you really shouldn't ruin it by hooking up with this one

• are you from Cali?

• no, Washington. Why do you ask?

What Guys Said 1

• You should try to pound every bimbo in that place. That's what they are there for.